Strange freezes (timeouts?)

Greetings,

I've just upgraded to testing / 3.2.2 (well, I fact, it wasn't a real upgrade,
because some depencies went mad - see previous post - and I was forced to
install sarge via debain-installer from the scratch) and different KDE
applications take longer freezes no.
For instance: Save 2 message from Kmail inbox in a mbox.
3.1.4: two seconds 'till a file chooser appears
3.2.2: three minutes 'till a file chosser appears.

Or
menu-bar freezes for nearly three minutes (till a timeout appears ?) (the
window-list is not updated, the menu doesn't pop-up) then - wosh - everything
works fine.
Can somebody solve the mistery?
(No, DNS is working well)

Keep smiling