Re: Why is KSnapshot in a subfolder in the k menu?

On Friday 31 December 2004 07:00 am, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
> Subj. pretty much sums up my question. I use ksnapshot on average more that
> any other app in the Graphics folder, but it is in a subfolder of that
> folder all by itself. Why?
>
> I realise I can move the app using the menu editor, but I am wondering if
> more people think this is bad, and if that is the case shouldn't it be in
> the main folder by default?

I second that thought. Seems to me that KFax and certainly KDVI, are used less
frequently.

Since we're menu griping, allow me to contribute mine:

-KNotes should be in Office since it is a Kontact app
-Toys should be in the Utilies menu
-KDesktop should follow the precedent of every other window manager and cancel
menu popups when you click the same button somewhere else on the desktop.