Re: KMail+IMAP problem (Was: KDE 3.3.2 packages now available in experimental)

Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:

> On Thursday 23 December 2004 13:16, Bernd Schubert wrote:
>> > OTH, 3.3 is in a much better state than 3.2, especially due to fixed
>> > upstream's bugs.
>> Unfortunately they introduced new bugs :-( Its pretty annoying that e.g.
>> kmail with IMAP is not usuable for me since kde-3.3 (using sid). As I
>> know that a least one member in our group is extensivly using IMAP+kmail,
>> I really don't know what to do if this isn't fixed when Sarge will be
>> released.
> What problem are you having?

As I also just added to the bugreport, its interesting that the bugreporter
already saw this with kde-3.2, whereas I really first saw this with 3.3.

> Do you have kdepim-kio-plugins installed? IMAP won't work without it.

IMAP is working, but usually the wrong subjects are shows in the message
list. For me its not that important as I usually work with pop3, but for
someone who has folders with several hundreds of mails it makes kmail