Re: changing font size when printing html

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, Tobias Kraus wrote:

> can anyone tell me how I can change the font size when printing a html
> page in Konqueror (KDE 3.2, sarge). I have tried several settings in
> kcontrol and konqueror, without any success. Google didn't give me an
> answer :-( (maybe I didn't ask the right question ;-) ).

I guess you get an oversized text while trying to print from Konqueror.

I think this problem was introduced near to the 3.1 series KDE
and it is still unresolved. At least I can not find any solutions.

But Mozilla does the same for me, so it might not be KDE specific.

It probably has something to do with screen resolution,
but I have not had time yet to play with it.

Try bugs.kde.org, maybe you find some hints there.
I do not know what happens if you force X to start with
different DPIs.

And I agree: it would be a good idea to include a panel
somewhere in KDE for printing font size settings.
(Wishlist :-)).

Regards:
Tamas