Re: "No Text!" in kde menu bar and duplicated items

El Lunes, 4 de Octubre de 2004 16:06, Massimiliano Mirabello escribió:
> Matas Costa wrote:
>  kdelibs-data without changes.
>
> >>  Any hint is well accepted.
> >>
> >>  Massimiliano
> >
> > May be a locale problem? what happens with the default language?
>
> Same problem in other language.
>
> in English (default) "No text!"
>
> in Italian (my locale) "Nessun testo."   (exact translation from english)

I'm lost. I had that problem using a CVS compilation repository, and it
continued even after purging them because I had "broken" ~/.kde files. But
removing my confs solved my problem. I am on Sid but some friends are on
Sarge and they doesn't have told me anything. And one "kde-evangelized" ex
gnome user is ever bothering me about kde flaws (but he continues using it :)

Let's see, final try:

-_purge_ _all_ KDE packages
-There should be nothing in
 /etc/kde3