Re: Unchanged language

> I installed:
> kde-i18n-de (german, because I'm studying it) and
> kde-i18n-es (spanish, because I'm trying to convince my parents and
> brothers to use it too :) )
>
> I then tried to change the language at KDE's Control Center... but it
> didn't work.

Hrm.  How do you mean "didn't work?"  I've got the -es stuff installed here
myself, and when I go to "Country/Region and Language" and select the "Add
Language" combo box I get both "US English" and "Spanish" listed.  Are you
seeing all of your installed languages?

If not, that's a place to start digging.  All of this should just work though.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/