Re: KPhone audio

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 01:39:34 +0200
Hervé Piedvache <footcow@noos.fr> wrote:

> Sorry for my stupid question ... I'm a beginner with kphone ... I have
> tried to register to different server found at
> http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/servers.html
>
> But each time the resgistration time out ...
>
> Any idea ??
>
> Thanks ...

Run KPhone from a terminal window so you can see the the messages going
back and forth.  Post any errors you see.  Other than that, make sure
you have the proper registration info associated with the server.  Some
of those servers require that you create a new user id.

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer
Diggin' Debian		Admin and User