Re: KDM Confguration problem

El Viernes, 2 de Julio de 2004 23:04, Vinod Mishra escribió:
> Hello,
>
> thanks for the response. Could you please tell me how
> to install kernel "agpart" support module.

modprobe agpgart

You should read some basic intro to linux administration. You can start to
search in:

http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals

Especially

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/users-guide/users-guide.en.html

Well, you don't have to read it all, but search before ask. So we can get
atention in more difficult questions, and not to be repeating the same again
and again (not to mention the traffic volume).

Wellcome to Debian :)