KDE and SVG Browsing

I have gained an interest in SVG, the new web graphics format that allows easy animation.

There appear to be no applications on Linux that allow quality browsing of SVG animations.  Even the Adobe plugin has been observed to crash under a light load of rendering.

I have been unable to have Konqueror and the Adove plugin coexist.  In Konqueror, SVGs are not rendered at all while in Mozilla, the same SVG will display correctly.  True, in Mozilla complex SVGs will soon bring down the entire application, but it displays them much better than Konqueror.

Can anyone recommend a web browser with good support for displaying SVG?  It's hard to create SVG graphics when they cannot be viewed.

Bob