Re: HTTPS KIOSlave dies

On Friday 18 June 2004 20:25, Marcus Thiesen wrote:
> My KIOSlave for HTTPS dies and I didn't find a way till now to fix it. This
> happens on any site, so it is not specific to a page or URL, it must happen
> directly when the slave is loaded.

All my ioslaves freezes during some operations. Particularly dir listings, and
put operations. If for instance I am working on a text document in kate over
ftp or fish, pretty much every other save I do fails. If I try to save again
after a failure it almost always succeeds.

This started happening in 3.2. In 3.1 it was way more stable.

Anders E. Andersen

This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.2.2 on Debian GNU/Linux