kdevelop & KDE

Hi,

I tried to install some KDE packages from the KDE website, and now get these errors:

Invalid entry (missing '=') at /usr/bin/designer:8
kio (KService*): WARNING: The desktop entry file /usr/bin/designer has no Name

I think I've messed up KDE somehow, but I can't figure out what the problem is. I've tried uninstalling the packages and reinstalling the ones from the Debian site, but that didn't help. Somehow the more I try out ideas I find by googling, the more I seem to break things :-((

Marie-Regine