No Debian Menus in Kicker (Debian Unstable)

I followed the suggestion for  bug #246561 to no avail.

A while back I removed the menu package from Debian. I may or may not have manually deleted the shell menus after that, but I'm not sure. I've since re-installed the menu package. Gnome and xfce4 show debian menus. How do I get the Debian menus back for kde 3.2? I've tried kbuildsyscocao and the suggestion for bug #246561 but it hasn't worked.

Thanks in advance.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com