RE: KDE + TwinView on Sid vs. Sarge

Correction for below: ... I have the Xinerama test button in the *control center*, and the ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Freivald, Joseph A, GVSOL
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 11:05 AM
To: johnny geling; debian-kde@lists.debian.org
Subject: RE: KDE + TwinView on Sid vs. Sarge

Under the desktop, I do have the Xinerama test for the taskbar, it does identify the screens, and the taskbar does display on only one screen (screen 2) as it should, but when I maximize a window, it spreads across both screens.  I would like to change this behavior back to just maximizing on the one screen, just like it was under Sarge.

--JATF