Re: background: world time zones

On Monday 17 May 2004 14:29, Uwe Brauer wrote:

> Well, I found kworldclock, which seems pretty much what you are
> describing, however I fail to configure it as a background, since I
> don't find the corresponding walletpaper.

As above.. kcontrol -> Appearance and Themes -> Background .. now look on the
right just underneath the picture of the monitor, there's "Advanced Options",
now select "use the following program for drawing the background" and you
should then be able to select "kdeworld" from the list.

Cheers,
Gavin.