changing proxy settings of konqueror in a shell script

Hi all,
does anyone know how to change the proxy settings of konqueror
(kde3.2) from within a shell script. Actually, I need to change from
direct internet connection to using a proxy (defined in a
autoconfiguration script downloaded from a webserver - this url does
not change). This can be achieved by changing the ProxyType setting
(from 0 to 2 and vice versa) in ~/.kde/share/config/kioslaverc:

---8x-------------------------------

  [Proxy Settings]
  ProxyType=0

---8x-------------------------------

I have to tell konqueror to re-read kioslaverc. For this, I wanted to
use dcop, but I couldn't find the correct function to call in kdcop -
if there is one.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Tobias

--
Diese Email-Adresse dient nur als Spam-Ziel.
Nachrichten an diese Adresse werden nicht gelesen!

This email address is a spam-tarpit.
Mails sent to this address are not read!