Missing documentation

In the last few days I've tried to read the documentation for a couple
of KDE applications (via their help menu) and the KDE Help Center
comes up and says it can't find the docs.

I also recall reading that the KDE packagers could use help with the
documentation.

So, is this anything I should file a bug about, or is it just par for
the course?

I can't recall the first app, but the second was kdeprintfax, part of
the kdeprint package (4:3.2.2-1) from kdebase source.  I didn't see a
documentation package listed in the suggests or recommends, except
khelpcenter, which is installed.

I'm using US English.