Qt designer database drivers

I am new to Qt Designer and am trying to use it to create a database
application in which I would like to have forms that can be used to
display, add and update data. Would like to use MySql as the
back-end.

I am, however, unable to set up database connections. The database
connections dialogue box does not show anything under the
drivers. How do I install the mysql driver for Qt. Qt came packaged
with my redhat 9.0 installation. But it did not have mysql-devel,
which I have installed later. Is that a problem? or is it something
else?

Vikas