Re: Application for statistic evaluation

On Sunday 07 March 2004 23:05, Wolfgang Mader wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I am needing a programm which is able to calculate some statistic problems.
> For example linear regression. Is there something around.
> I prefere KDE porgramms but no matter if it is based on gtk.

Hello,

well it is neither a kde program nor comes with a nice fgraphical frontend but
it is a very powerful statistical program (more options than SPSS or
Statistica). have a look at www.r-project.org it is command line bases
statistical program and takes a time to conqueror it but after this steep
learing curve you will love it!
give it a try,
 regards Martin

--