Kontact Question

The current Summary view in Kontact includes a great deal of white space within each subject region that is displayed.

For example:  I like to include the views of New Messages, Birthdays and Anniversaries, Appointments, Notes, and several RSS feeds.  If more than one RSS feed (KDE Dot News and Slashdot at the same time), my 19" monitor screen fills and I must scroll to view the entire Summary page.

How can I adjust the amount of white space and compress the Summary display so that it fits within one screen of data?

Robert Tilley
tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com
bobt@cocoa.tybrin.com