Re: audio and konqueror3.2

Hi,

On Tuesday 02 March 2004 20:18, Wolfgang Mader wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 March 2004 12:15, Jean Pierre Charalambos wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > When I try to navigate an audio cd with konqueror throught the audio cd
> > service, I get the following error message:
> >
> > "The file / does not exist
>
> Do you use scsi emulation. If so you have to check that your user has
> rights on the devices

I really do not know. I have a dell 600m laptop running debian (stable/
testing). For my kernel (2.4.25) I have used a .config found somewhere in the
web. Anyway lsmod gives me: scsi_mod

> /dev/dgx
> /dev/scdx
> and perhaps on /dev/cdrom if this points to your real device.

$ ll /dev/dgx /dev/scdx /dev/cdrom
ls: /dev/dgx: No such file or directory
ls: /dev/scdx: No such file or directory
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            3 Oct 19 19:41 /dev/cdrom -> sr0

I have no other problem on my cdrom/dvd device. When mounting, reading (data,
music, movies) or writting, everything is ok. But I do not know how to
handdle the konqueror audio cd service.

Regards,

Jean Pierre