RE: RE: kdm GUI

After I open the KControl Center->System Administration->Login Manager and
assume administrate rights via root password, the list of available reads:
Appearance, Font, Background, Shutdown, Users, Convienance.

How can I add sessions that use different window managers?

I've already done so by quitting to console, issuing an "update alternatives
--config-window-manager", "startx", and I'm in the new window manager.

There should be a method whereby I can choose a different window manager
inside of KDE, quit KDE, and when I login again there is no KDE and I'm in
the new window manager.  This ability existed in KDE 3.1.
--
Comments are appreciated,

Bob