problem with KDE3.2 taskbar

As I find problems with the experimental KDE 3.2 packages, I suppose we
are to keep reporting them here until such time as they are in SID and
we can use the bug reporting system:

I presently cannot change the configuration of the task bar under the
panel configuration.  I get the following error message to the screen
when I try to configure the task bar:

There was an error loading the module.

Details

The diagnostics is:

Possible reasons:

* An error occurred during your last KDE upgrade leaving an orphaned
control module

* You have old third party modules lying around.

Check these points carefully and try to remove the module mentioned in
the error message. If this fails, consider contacting your distributor
or packager.

I have all KDE packages that are not 3.2.

Any other things I can do to correct this problem ?

--
James D. Freels, Ph.D.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory