Re: Multiple X sessions problem

"Start new session" selection wasn't always on my K menu.   IIRC, it appeared after I
went to the Control Center, into KDE Components, into Session Manager, and in the "On
Login" section changed the setting to "Restore manually saved session".  That meant
that there must be a way to manually save a session in the first place, hence the
menu item appearing.

HTH,
Steve