Re: KDE 3.2.0 -- Status of Move Into Unstable?

* Robert Tilley [Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:49:23 -0500]:

    http://lists.debian.org/debian-qt-kde/2004/debian-qt-kde-200402/msg00160.html

> Does it really require such a length of time to recompile KDE for the unstable
> libraries or are there issues of which a non-initiate like myself is unaware?

    The reason for the delay is not KDE 3.2 itself taking long to be
    prepared/compiled, but that it must wait until KDE 3.1.5 gets into
    testing before getting into unstable itself. (And for KDE 3.1.5 to
    get into testing, it must be compiled in *all* architectures Debian
    supports, for which there have been lately "some" problems...)

    Cheers.

--
Adeodato Simó (a.k.a. thibaut)
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | IM: my_dato [jabber.org] | PK: DA6AE621

Proper treatment will cure a cold in seven days, but left to itself, a
cold will hang on for a week.
                -- Darrell Huff