KDE3.2 greeter plugin

Hi,

I upgraded to KDE 3.2 without much hassle, yet there is one problem I
can't find a solution for. When i try to lock the screen it fails
saying:

"Will not lock the screen, as unlocking would be impossible:
No appropriate greeter plugin configured."

I've searched for a way to configure greeter plugins but I cannot find
anything about them. I hope somebody here can point me at the right
place to get locking working.

Bye, Michael

--
The world is coming to an end ... SAVE YOUR BUFFERS!!!