How to change order of folders in folderlist of kmail?

Hi,

I am now very happily using kmail 1.6 (dimap is sooooooooo
cooooool!), but there are some small issues which I would like
to resolve. One of them is very strange order of folders in the
narrow tree on the left side of the kmail window (see attached).
Especially, INBOX in Local mails on the bottom of the list makes
me very unhappy. Is there any way how to change it (including
editing a configuration file -- which one), please?

	Thanks,

		Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

Thank you for sending me a copy of your book; I'll waste no time
reading it.
      -- Moses Hadas