Re: Konstruct Requires Automake 1.7.6???

> When I finished using Konstruct to compile KDE 3.2RC1, it ended with an error
> saying that the automake on my machine was version 1.7.9.  It evidently
> requires automake 1.7.6 to correctly function.
>
> Where can I acquire and downgrade my automake to version 1.7.6?

I suspect the build is trying to rerun automake/etc during the normal
build procedure and it's complaining because the automake version has
changed since the original Makefile.ins were created by the upstream
author.

Instead of downgrading your automake, I'd try regenerating the
Makefile.ins/etc manually:

  make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs

Then do your configure, make, etc. again and hopefully it might work
this time.

Ben.