Re: Announcement: Unofficial apt repository of KDE packages built with debugging support

Paul Johnson writes:

> On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 01:46:51PM +0100, Dominique Devriese wrote:
>> In case you are interested, I have made available an unofficial apt
>> repository of KDE packages built with debugging support.

> Version numbers?

The version numbers of my packages are composed by taking the ones
currently in unstable, and appending something like "debug1".  As I
said, this makes sure they are considered "newer" than the ones
currently in unstable, but "older" than the next official version that
will be made available.

cheers
domi