Re: k3b & kernel 2.6

Dne st 24. prosince 2003 17:14 Vladi napsal(a):
> well, i have a plextor cd/cdr and works perfectly in read and write mode.
> Make sure u have ur kernel options corectly set up and turn off scsi
> emulation and all that.

All correct.

> Also in ur lilo/grub ( kernel options ) turn off hdx=ide-scsi etc..

All seems to be O.K.

> and using k3b the new version supports atapi burning as for just mounting
> the cd u prob need to have the correct entry in fstab and also
> permissions/correct device in /dev/ after that k3b shoud recognise it and
> the new cdrtools/cdrdao will allow atapi burning also the new cdrecord :)
> good luck!

Everything seems to be O.K.
Directly using cdrdao or cdrecord works O.K. CloneCD (menu Tools, CD, Clone
CD) works O.K. Only CopyCD don't see any reader device.

I have IDE DVD and burner but SCSI (in reality SATA = /dev/sda) disk. Maybe
there is some problem. Maybe this is old version of KDE and this problem is
already corrected.

Petr Balas

--
Petr Balas (petr at balas dot cz)