Re: Konqueror hang on printing

A Dilluns 22 Desembre 2003 15:28, Dominique Devriese va escriure:
> Leopold Palomo Avellaneda writes:
> > Hi, Leo I'm Leo.
> >
> > - Hi
> > - Well, I have solved your problem.
> > - Sure?
> > - As always, you now. Upgrading!!!
> > - Oh, no. So easy.
> > - You know .. apt-get -t unstable install cupsys
> > - And all works now?
> > -yes, now there's no problems, You can print with truetype fonts,
> > type1 fonts, etc. Konqueror doesn't hang.
> > - But, why it fails?
> > - No idea. It's a pity. The conf files are the same, you put the
> >   same files
> > but the result is different ...
> > - Ok, thank's. So the good version is:
> > libcupsys2 1.1.20final-3
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for posting this, as it might help others who are experiencing
> the same problem.
>
> Do you think this might have anything to do with the following bug
> reports ?
>
> Especially the third one seems related, but the three others might
> also relate to the same bug.

Hi,

thank's for the mail. Sometimes when you think that all is Ok, the you open
another page and .....crash ....

I cannot test it by now, but tomorrow I will test it. I think that is
something about TrueType fonts and embed it in the PS, but I don't know how
to trace it. I have found that in one machine konqueror works in some pages
but fail in anothers, and in another machice works in ones and fails in
others. So....
Howeber, in all I have found that if you uncheck the embed fonts, then
konqueror works perfect and you can print without problems.

Best regards,

Leo