Re: Need a sponsor for my konversation package

On Friday 19 December 2003 04:19, Achim Bohnet wrote:
> Nathaniel, I'm no DD sorry so I can't sponsor you. Nevertheless
> continue the good work!  Good luck finding a sponsor.

Thanks.  =)

> Btw. check apt-get.org for konversation to prevent doublicate work
> of others.

Thanks for the tip.  I checked for existing packages on apt-get.org and
upstream's website back in October, before I started packaging --- my
original goal was simply to install a recent konversation build, not package
one --- but I only found outdated stuff.

Cheers,
nate

--
Nathaniel W. Turner