Re: KDE 3.1.4 kdesktop crash and restart

There are some problems with those packages...
A quick way to "fix" that is copying the /etc/kde3/kdm/kdmrc to
/usr/share/config/kde/kdm/kdmrc (i am not completely sure about the last
path) and restarting kdm with /etc/init.d/kdm/restart.

The other problem seems to affect only to powerpc architectures and it
affects to KMail (maybe others). It makes KMail crash when receives a mail
with a big attach... but i think it is fixed in the cvs sources so we only
have to wait for a package.
 ;-)