Re: Kmix 3.1.2 on SID doesn't work when using alsa.

On Friday 12 December 2003 01:14, Hendrik Sattler wrote:

> I checked it and an additional parameter is needed. So run
> ./configure --enable-audio=oss,alsa --with-alsa
> cd kmix
> make

But what does this mean. The packages in sid isn't properly configured?

I am not using ALSA/OSS emulation, does this mean that with this new
configuration, it will be able to properly control the native ALSA mixer?

> Then look with
[...]
> soundcore               3844   2 [snd]
>
> Start kmix as user and see that it definitely uses alsa now, as it is now
> wider than my 1024x768 resolution (30 vertical sliders like in alsamixer).
> Be happy :)

No?! Not happy. Now it is wider than the screen?

Can't we filter out some of them so only the most important ones are showing?

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.4 on Debian GNU/Linux