Re: KDE 3.2 Beta 2: any repository known?

Sorry to whine about whining about whining but I believe you meant to say "whiner" instead of "whinger."

;-)

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 23:34:58 +0800, Cameron Patrick <cameron@patrick.wattle.id.au> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 08:16:14AM -0700, Doug Holland wrote:

| I just hope the developers don't pull a Branden and be perpetually stuck three
| versions behind.

Ahem.  As I understand it, the reason that Debian's XFree is outdated
compared to upstream is that Debian supports a heck of a lot more
architectures than upstream does.  Admittedly the current situation
isn't good, but whinging about it on mailing lists is not going to fix
anything.

Cameron.
(Arm-chair mailing list whinger :-P)