Re: KDE 3.2 Beta 2: any repository known?

El Martes, 9 de Diciembre de 2003 14:53, Matthias Wieser escribió:
> I am looking for repository for the new 3.2 beta release.
>
> Has anybody seen one?

KDE packagers are very busy, AFAIK. KDE needs still some work for entering in
Sarge, and there are some bugs in Sid, that should be fixed first.

If you want to try KDE 3.2, I suggest you using konstruct. Is extemely easy,
and it compiles and builds everything in your $HOME, so it doesn't disturbs
your debian packages.

You only need a good connection, and a bit of patience ;-).

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0xAA8D2A01
http://lacurva.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@es.tipic.com