KDE in sid

Hello,

I am just wondering, why we have this mix of 3.1.3 and 3.1.4 packages in sid.
Is it because the 3.1.4 packages would equivalent as the 3.1.3 packages still
in the archive?

I am also wondering why we have this libsensors-1debian1 problem which makes
KDE uninstallable without an external package for such a long time. Is it
just that nobody found the time to fix it or is it really a big problem which
won't be fixed very soon.

I know, asking doesn't really solve the problem, but I am curious and maybe I
can contribute, if I understand the problem better.

Thanks,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch