Re: konqueror/desktop user settings

Hi,

All the user settings are stored in the .kde directory within the users'
homedirs.

You could copy them from user to user (remember to change the ownership so it
belongs to the user who will be using it).

If all the users you will make will have the same, you can put the files into
/etc/skel or wherever your distribution stores the skeleton user homedirs.

Hope that helps,

David