Re: What are the best windowed IRC clients, and which are apt-get'able?

On Wednesday 22 October 2003 03:34, Robin wrote:

> The Debian packages offered from the kvirc.net website were not made by
> me. I'm glad that they work for you but they do not pass the Lintian
> check so I don't think they'd make it into Debian the way they are.

I have never been able to get them to work properly, så I guess there is some
magic involved on the compilers system.

I compile my own. And the libqt3-compat-headers dependance has been rooted
out. It compiles on straight kdelibs4-dev (+ it's dependancies).

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.4 on Debian GNU/Linux