Re: Some symbols can't not be shown under KDE 3.1.4 and CVS Head.

On Sat, Oct 11, 2003 at 02:21:06PM +0800, Yun-Ta Tsai wrote:
> Greeting,
> 	Since my box is filled with all kinds of versions of KDE, it is not very
> convenient to file it via debain bug report tools. I decided to write it
> through the mailing list, hope it won't make everyone unconvenient.
>
> 	While viewing this page with konqueror:
>  http://www.digitalnetworksna.com/shop/_templates/
> item_main_Rio.asp?model=220&cat=35
>  	You can see Karma's become Karma? instead. Also, " 2.7"x3.0"x0.9" " becomes
> " 2.7” X 3.0” X 0.9”". I had tried using Kate view the source of page,
> however, KDE still can't show ' or " . Evenmore, I tended using qtconfig to
> correct this problem but failed.

This particular page seems somewhat strange in that even in Linux
console I can't see the ' and ". I see an inverse question mark for
those characters under linux console. I think it may be using the wrong
glyphs for those characters?

Chris