kde3 & kdeinit

Bonjour,
I do have a problem since a few weeks with kdeinit and dcopserver : I can't
start anymore kde3 with a debian testing/unstable...
when I login with kdm, kde session stops with this information
"Could not start kdeinit. Check your installation"
and
"There was an error setting up interprocess communications for KDE. The
message returned by the system was:
Could not read network connection list.
/home/etienne/.DCOPserver_debian__0
Please check that the "dcopserver" program is running!"

$ more .xsession-errors
startkde: Starting up...
startkde: Running kpersonalizer...
dcopserver: relocation error: /usr/lib/dcopserver.so: undefined symbol:
_KDE_IcePoMagicCookie1Proc
kpersonalizer: relocation error: /usr/lib/libkio.so.4: undefined symbol:
_ZN18KMacroExpanderBase16expandPlainMacroERK7QStringjR11QStringList
/usr/bin/kdeinit: relocation error: /usr/lib/libkio.so.4: undefined symbol:
_ZN18KMacroExpanderBase16expandPlainMacroERK7QStringjR11QStringList
kdeinit: relocation error: /usr/lib/libkdeui.so.4: undefined symbol:
_ZN4KWin10WindowInfoC1Emmm
startkde: Could not start kdeinit. Check your installation.
QFont::setPointSize: Point size <= 0 (-3)
Warning: connect() failed: : No such file or directory
/usr/bin/kdeinit: relocation error: /usr/lib/libkio.so.4: undefined symbol:
_ZN18KMacroExpanderBase16expandPlainMacroERK7QStringjR11QStringList
Could not register with DCOPServer. Aborting.
startkde: Shutting down...
Warning: connect() failed: : No such file or directory
Error: Can't contact kdeinit!
startkde: Running shutdown scripts...
startkde: Done.

I have purged and reinstalled all kde packages,
removed /home/etienne/.kde
removed /home/etienne/.DCOPserver_debian,
tried to login with root or an other user. Nothing helped.
But gnome-session works(!).
Thanx for your help
Etienne