Re: Spam because of this list

> I disagree with this idea and I don't want the addresses munged. It is
> very useful being able to reply to someone and I will just hit reply to
> reply to someone.

Well, that doesn't neccesarily mean that the email-addresses must not be
munged. I don't know if this is supported by any mailing-list software,
but how about just munging the addresses in the archive? I guess
address-collectors don't subscribe any list just to extract addresses...

  Johannes

--
"More than machinery we need humanity" -- Charlie Chaplin, The Great
Dictator