Re: When's kvim going to be updated?

On Wednesday 01 Oct 2003 1:21 am, Doug Holland wrote:
> The kvim currently in sid diverts the regular vim binary to vim.old,
can you not change it back to vim?

<snip>

> Somebody update kvim, TODAY!!!
 give chris a break, He is trying to build and upload all of kde 3.1.4 and it
is certain that something will have been broken or lost in the process.  You
could always backport to 3.1.3 and wait until Oct 7th for 3.1.4 to be
finished.

Pete
--
Someone esle can help you better than I can.

Every time I think that perhaps we are an advanced race, I turn around and
read ramblings on Slashdot, and realize I was wrong.