Re: Upgrade Issue

On Tuesday 30 Sep 2003 4:26 pm, Jeff wrote:

<snip>
> I have a sarge system running kde from sid.
>
> Can anyone explain what should be happening with kde?  I just want to
> make sure I don't hose down my system.

the problem is that kde is very big and it is taking time to build and load
all the kde packages for sid. Chris Cheney, the guy who does the kde packages
says that the upload will be done by Oct 7th. You might want to wait until
all the packages are uploaded.

pete

--
Someone esle can help you better than I can.

Every time I think that perhaps we are an advanced race, I turn around and
read ramblings on Slashdot, and realize I was wrong.