A problem with the kile package

Hi,

I'm trying to create a woody package from the sid package of kile. I'm trying
to do a backport to woody but using the kde 3.1.4. I have modified the
debian/control to compile with libqt 3.1 (not 3.2) and the package compiles
fine without any problem.

The only "bug" that I have in this package is that the mo files (from po) with
the translation are 0 size. It's curios, becasue the sid package works well,
and I have only modified the dependenci to build in the control file.

Some one knows what is happening?

Best regards,

Leo