Re: Need your suggestions for a superkaramba-data package

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 10:14:01PM +0200, Jean-Michel Kelbert wrote:
> On 03/09/12 at 22:12 Chris Cheney (ccheney@cheney.cx) wrote :
> > Also be careful of licensing on those third party themes since no
> > license causes reversion to all rights reserved... In the past many
> > themes and images I have seen floating around for Linux have not had
> > proper licensing.
>
> Ok, I will send a mail to each author of selected themes, in order to
> know if everything is free or not.

Actually after looking at that liquid weather theme someone else
mentioned it seems they list the license on the webpage, just make
certain it is also included with the tarball otherwise add email from
author stating it is under whichever license. In the case where its not
listed in the tarball it would be good to advise them to add a license
to it as well on their next upload. :)

Chris