kdebase upgrade 3.1.3, apt sources not including ftp.kde.org, how to interpret the results of apt-get errors?

When I try a "apt-get -t untable dist-upgrade", I notice kdebase is being held back. So I tried to do an upgrade of kdebase "apt-get -t unstable install kdebase". It says it can't because of a dependency on sysguard. So I try to install sysguard, and it says it has a dependency on sysguardd, and sysguardd has a dependency on libsensors which is not installable, no such package. I appear to have the same problem as the other fellow who is trying to install kdebase 3.1.3. Since I already have 3.1.2 installed I don't see as I have to upgrade, but I am nonetheless eager to learnwhat is *really* going on here...

Does this essentially mean that the Debian unstable branch does not have a complete working set of packages? Have I apprehended the situation, or has the situation eluded me? If you could advise, I'd be grateful.

#### output snippet ####

# apt-get -t unstable install kdebase

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

kdebase: Depends: ksysguard (>= 4:3.1.3-1) but 4:3.1.2-1 is to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

# apt-get -t unstable install ksysguard

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

ksysguard: Depends: ksysguardd (= 4:3.1.3-1) but 4:3.1.2-1 is to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

# apt-get -t unstable install ksysguardd

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

 ksysguardd: Depends: libsensors-1debian1 but it is not installable
E: Sorry, broken packages

# end of snippet.