Re: kdbg package for KDE3.1

> Ben Burton has packages of kdbg built against 3.0.3 on people.debian.org.

When KDE 3.1 was uploaded to sid, I took those 3.0.3 packages down since
they essentially because untested and unmaintained (IIRC this was also
in the middle of several transitions including gcc2 -> gcc3, and it
seemed it would just create more confusion leaving them up).

> However, this link is broken. Is there any other internet source to
> download binary of kdbg for i386 or I should wait?

As Paul suggests, I'd try downloading the source package from sid and
building it yourself (fakeroot dpkg-buildpackage) on your 3.0.3 system.

b.