Re: install KDE 3.1.3

Hello,
Thanks i have no /etc/apt/apt.conf nor /etc/apt/preferences.
I do what you say
I make an /etc/apt/preferences
and do apt-get  -u upgrade The output result is below
francois:/# apt-get -u upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages have been kept back
  amor ark arts artsbuilder atlantik bind9-host cervisia debconf dnsutils
  e2fsprogs eyesapplet fetchmail fifteenapplet flashkard gphoto2 initrd-tools
  k3b kaboodle kaddressbook kalarm kalzium kamera kandy kaphorism kappfinder
  karm kasteroids kate kate-plugins katomic kaudiocreator kbabel kbackgammon
  kbattleship kblackbox kbounce kbugbuster kcalc kcharselect kcmlinuz
  kcoloredit kcontrol kcron kdat kdeaddons-kfile-plugins kdeadmin
  kdeadmin-kfile-plugins kdeartwork kdeartwork-style kdeartwork-theme-window
  kdebase kdebase-bin kdebase-kio-plugins kdegames kdegraphics
  kdegraphics-kfile-plugins kdelibs kdelibs-bin kdelibs-data kdelibs4
  kdelibs4-dev kdemultimedia kdemultimedia-kfile-plugins kdenetwork
  kdenetwork-kfile-plugins kdepasswd kdepim kdepim-libs kdeprint
  kdesdk-kfile-plugins kdesdk-misc kdesktop kdessh kdeutils kdf kdict kdm kdvi
  kedit keduca kenolaba kfax kfind kfloppy kfouleggs kgeo kget kghostview
  kgpgcertmanager khangman khelpcenter khexedit kicker kicker-applets
  kiconedit kit kiten kjots kjumpingcube klaptopdaemon klettres klickety
  klines klipper kmahjongg kmail kmailcvt kmenuedit kmessedwords kmid kmidi
  kmines kmix kmoon kmplot kmrml knewsticker knode knotes kodo kolf kompare
  konq-plugins konqueror konqueror-nsplugins konquest konsole kooka korganizer
  korn kpackage kpager kpaint kpat kpercentage kpersonalizer kpf kpilot kpoker
  kpovmodeler kppp krdc krec kreversi krfb kruler ksame kscd kscreensaver
  kshisen ksim ksirc ksirtet ksmiletris ksmserver ksnake ksnapshot ksokoban
  kspaceduel ksplash kspy kstars ksync ksysguard ksysguardd ksysv kteatime
  ktimer ktip ktouch ktron ktuberling ktux kuickshow kuser kverbos kview
  kviewshell kvoctrain kweather kwin kwin4 kworldclock kxconfig kxmlrpc
  libarts1 libarts1-audiofile libarts1-dev libarts1-mpeglib libarts1-xine
  libartsc0 libartsc0-dev libcupsys2 libcupsys2-dev libfreetype6
  libfreetype6-dev libgtk2.0-0 libgtk2.0-common libgtk2.0-dbg libgtk2.0-dev
  libkdeedu1 libkdegames1 libkdenetwork2 libkonq4 libkpathsea3
  libkregexpeditor libkscan1 libmimelib1 libnspr4 libnss3 libpango1.0-0
  libpango1.0-common libpango1.0-dev libpaperg libpng3 libqt3 libqt3-dev
  libqt3-mt libqt3-mt-dev libsane libvorbis-dev libvorbis0 lskat megami
  mozilla mozilla-browser mozilla-mailnews mozilla-psm mpeglib mutt noatun
  noatun-plugins openoffice.org-bin poxml quanta samba samba-common secpolicy
  smbclient swat tetex-base tetex-bin tetex-doc tetex-extra transcode
  x-window-system-core xbase-clients xlibmesa3 xlibs xlibs-dev xnest xprt
  xterm xvfb
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 254  not upgraded.
francois:/# vi /etc/apt/preferences
francois:/# cat /etc/apt/preferences
Package: *
Pin: origin download.kde.org