Re: LILO Problems

<sinp>

> > debian-rti:/# lilo
> > Warning: '/proc/partitions' does not match '/dev' directory structure.
> >     Name change: '/dev/ide/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/disc' -> '/dev/hda'
> >     The kernel was compiled with DEVFS_FS, but 'devfs=mount' was omitted
> >         as a kernel command-line boot parameter; hence, the '/dev'
> > directory structure does not reflect DEVFS_FS device names.

<sinp>

/dev is supposted to be worthwhile if you use usb or firewire but the old
system is just fine for any thing else.

pete

oh, this is OT
--
Someone esle can help you better than I can.

Every time I think that perhaps we are an advanced race, I turn around and
read ramblings on Slashdot, and realize I was wrong.