Re: acrobat reader hotkeys dont work in kde

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 10:53:34PM +0200, Tobias Kraus wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 9. September 2003 20:06 schrieb Miguel Lobo:
> > > the hotkeys of the Acrobat Reader doesn't work in KDE (in a
> > > failsafe = xterm-only X11 session they do). Google and
> > > bugs.kde.org didn't give me any hint how to solve this problem.
> > > Is there anyone here who can?
> >
> > Make sure that NumLock is off.
> Thank you, Miguel. But ... is it a bug or a feature? ;-)

Thank you, indeed! I have noticed for a long time that acroread's keyboard
shortcuts didn't work... but I never noticed them working at all, in KDE or
otherwise. I never thought about numlock, although I did know that Xaw apps
seem to have trouble with menus if your numlock is down.

Luckily now I have my numlock off all the time, since I remapped my number
pad keys to ALWAYS generate digits.

--
Furrfu!		r a k k o  at  c h a r t e r  dot  n e t